Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex...?

Okay, ex broke up wiht me a month ago because she said that she needed her space to figure out her life. See her dad passed away 4 moths ago, she has low self-esteem and is currently in therapy. She actually dumped me the day after she saw the therapist so I think that may have had something to do with it, but we never argued and got along great. She said she still wanted to be friends, but I told her that I felt too strong about her to be friends and needed time to get over her. So I recently sent her an email apologizing for any uncomfort that I may have caused her and that I hoped we could talk every once in awhile just to keep in touch cause I felt bad that she wanted to be friends, but I could not. Should I just move on and not talk to her anymore. I think she is over me so I am thinking that I will just move on and not contact her anymore. Not that I don't want to be friends, but I don't want to feel upset by her anymore and want to forget about her...How to deal with ex...?
Wait for her to contact you...it's good that you were honest with her....but if you cared about her, it's better to be there for her than to just ignore her, especially since she might really need a friend....How to deal with ex...?
Move on! Don't have ANY contact with her at all. Maybe in the future you can be friends, but not now
It was nice of you to send that email. Now it's time to sit back, let the email work for you and if it doesn't then don't contact her a second time. If she needs a friend, I'm sure she'll contact you at that time.
you have to move on...but after it, if you 2 were friends again, maybe, both f you still like and love each other..


just have faith,ok?
Dun Do tt....





just try to be her side... comfort her when she needs...


give a short sms once evry few days to ask about her doings...





jus give her some time... she might be having some problems tt she feel insecure?





dun leave her aLONE...
respect her %26amp; give her space she may come back around but don't waste yr time waiting on her. move on but just date %26amp; don't get involved 2 deeply or quickly b cuz u might mistake yr feelings 4 some 1 else %26amp; they b feelings u have 4 her. b very casual n yr dating %26amp; give yrslf time 2 heal. she may come back %26amp; she may not but just b prepared. therapy will help her a whole bunch especially of her uncertain feelings towards u. if u were truly 4 her %26amp; she felt that way she would not have let u go since so 1 else may come along. but the low self esteem can b a problem %26amp; only she can get through it. just b what u can b 2 her %26amp; live yr life.
yeah dude,ya gotta move on at least until the pain is gone.maybe one day y'all can be friends
give her time to think about it let her move on with the death of her father....have some fun but if you see that she's moving on without you then move on...








u can go sumwhere for a month or two .or do something that you think that can take her out of your mind...try not to call,send email or text message...maybe she'll miss you





just let her go for now..but if she comes back she yours ryt?!!!
What a WIMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment