Friday, August 20, 2010

How should i deal with my ex?

me and my girlfriend just recently broke up and she still wants to be best friends. Should i be her best friend and remain somewhat close to her or ignore her so that she misses me and hopefully wants to go back to being my girlfriend? I want to be her boyfriend and not just a friendHow should i deal with my ex?
I would make a clean break, ignore her, and that will let you know if she really loves you or not. You can always be best friends down the road. Tell her you'd like to be friends, just not now, because you still have strong feelings for her, that you need some time to get over her and move on then you can get back to being friends. Do it sweetly and nicely. She'll be kicking herslef within a week or two she'll beg to have you back.How should i deal with my ex?
Be her best friend as suggested.
yes become his friend





here answer this !!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
okay so this is how to go about doing that be her friend cause if you say no then she will just think your immature show her how good of a friend you could be that's your only hope of getting her back if you need more advice email me at wesleyholman2009@yahoo.com
do not stay completely away cus it could hurt her feelings, but make sure its clear that you have a line she shouldnt cross like if she gets too close dont let her. just friends.


good luck.x
friend - bestfriend - boy friend


thats the ladder,


answer mine,


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
tell her you don't want to be her best friend but her boyfriend, because you still have feelings for her, if she doesn't want to be your girlfriend tell her you'll not be her best friend anymore.
dont.. believe me dont.. you may care for her but she might not care for you,. how will you feel being all friendly with her and then she tells you shes met someone else?? it will happen.. stop communicating with her, allow her to miss you, and see if you both real;ly want each oither, the time will help you both reflect on your relationship, all the good and bad will come to light, weigh them up and see if its worth getting back together.


i know first hand why its not a gd idead being friends with an ex when you still love them.. you always get hurt!!!!!
It depends on how much you like her and want her.





She is more likely to come back to you later, if you stay her friend for as long as it takes.





If you say (in effect) friendship is just not good enough. If I can`t be your boyfriend, then I will be nothing - you might lose her.





She might even think, good - ';I don`t want him hanging around any more anyway. He`s done me a favour.';
TELL HER YOU'LL BE HER FRIEND JUST SO U CAN STAY CLOSE TO HER AND IF ITS MEANT TO BE YOU'LL GET BACK TOGETHER
With what I have read it seems that you didn't want to break up but did anyway. You miss her and hope to get back with her.......hmmmm


well first of all, what kind of game are you playing?


If she means that much to you stay close and maybe she'll take you back. But this time be the man and think about what your doing.
She broke up with you right? If so, she doesn't want to be your friend. If you broke up with her and she still wanted you you wouldn't want her around, right?





Always remember, lose this chick. She dumped you. Don't be such a loser.





If I dump someone I don't expect them to ever come within 100 miles from me. If they dump me I don't expect myself to ever come within 100 planets of them
Being a best friend after breaking up is just a way to ease out of the relationship a little less painfully. It's better to rip the band-aide off quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment