Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How am I supposed to deal with ex-best friends?

During high school I had two best friends. But after that things got weird.





Friend A doesn't treat people very well. She acts like she's all that and anyone else is her b****. She's obsessed with guys who aren't her boyfriend (including my fianc茅) and yet her boyfriend still follows her around like a lost puppy. She would get mad at me constantly and stop talking to me for long periods of time. During our first semester of college she only talked to me if she needed to know something about homework. I got used to it, but when she turned around and started treating Friend B badly for no reason and told her to F-off. I told her I was done with her crap. Then she turned around and asked Friend B why she wasn't defending her.





Friend B and I were okay for a while, but then her birthday came around. She had a big party that I didn't get an invite for (strange thing, since she considered me one of her best friends). But she did invite Friend A. I asked her why I didn't get invited and she said she wanted to, but I wouldn't get along with any of her friends (aside from the issue with Friend A, I am friends with everyone else invited). I told her I also would have been able to be mature and be there to celebrate something special for her, but she said Friend A wouldn't be that way. Friend A had said ';oh yeah, let's inviter her. it would be funny to see her in a room full of people who hate her'; (again, i get along with everyone else).





I hated the fact that Friend B picked the childish behavior. and now she posts status updates on facebook about how horrible I am because I MADE her pick sides and I'm making her feel like a horrible person, when I haven't said anything to her. she also keeps posting pictures and statuses about ';awesome best friend time'; that she's been having, i assume to try and annoy me more.





they also both keep harassing my fianc茅, trying to prove that they're in the right and I'm the bad guy.





it's getting hard to ignore them because they keep it up and i do feel bad about what happened, but I don't want to deal with their crap anymore.





any suggestions as to how I'm supposed to deal with these people?How am I supposed to deal with ex-best friends?
tell them to get off and not speak to them again and that is that they are not firends of your s and it sure does seem they are trying to undermine anthing you do. get ri dof them and let them k now you are not putting up with their behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment