Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with ex boyfriend dating another girl..?

My ex and I were dating off and on for over 3 years. About 2 years ago I had cheated on him, but he forgave me. I was a bit of a liar and I hurt him emotionally. For the past few months I've been trying to show him that I have changed and want to give him more respect, but it hasn't work very well.. or at least to the extent that I thought it would. He told me the other day that he wanted to date someone else to see how I would react and whatnot. I think that is really messed up and I don't really understand why a guy would even do such a thing. He also said that he wanted to give me another chance, just not right now. He told me that he would miss me and would most likely want me back. Well as of today, he is dating another girl and it's killing me. He came to my house today to pick up his stuff. We talked about things and he was like ';just move on... if we are meant to be, then we will be together again.'; he also was like ';i can't be with you right now. you can wait/ show me that you are a better person, but that's up to you.'; I don't want to move on and I feel like I'm the right person for him. How do you get a man to feel the same way about you? I am trying to live my life and be happy, but I also feel like it would be right if he was there by my side. I really need some honest advice about this. It is hurting me more than anything else has ever hurt me before. I want to show him that I have changed and that I can be a great person, but I'm definitely not trying to be the girl on the side. I want him back, so can someone please help me out.. even just a little?





Thanks so much. I'd really appreciate your advice. How to deal with ex boyfriend dating another girl..?
it definitely sucks because I just went through the exact same thing, except the girl he's dating was my friend and teammate... obviously no longer, but its tough i know. you just have to completely cut yourself off from him and start over. it'll get easier and there will be times when you break down and think that you want him back, but in time you'll see that you don't really want him and that you are truly better off without him. I think the one thing that really helped me most was surrounding myself with friends and talking about it until you get tired of hearing about it. Also, try and picture your life without him, how it will pan out. I know it sucks but he's not going to magically change him mind, unfortunately, but also fortunately because you'll be a stronger person and have better relationships because of it.How to deal with ex boyfriend dating another girl..?
your gonna have to forget about him. waiting for him will only show him that he has a hold on you. nows your chance to start fresh %26amp; everything you feel you did wrong in that relationshipp..you can fix in a new one.
off and on for 3 years i think that it's a little late to change and it worked what he did.. now that you know you cant ';have'; him you really want him more
  • phone
  • skin disorder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment