Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am i the only one who has to deal with ex in laws?? ( sorta asked yesterday but no response)?

i go through rumours, that i'm a bad mom, i dress my son in rags and i took there son away..( he dis owned them while dating me not my call his own) they talk badly about my family, and friends, then say that my friends are talkin about me to others and thats how they get info about me and try to get me into fights with them..i have not spoken to these people in a year and a half..they see there grandson when my grams takes him there..so i didn't take him away from them..they see him twice a month..i know it's not alot but i can't ask my grams to go there all the time..


any stories any suggestion's how do u go through it..or even if it is in laws and not ex..how do i get passed it..thanks for the help..Am i the only one who has to deal with ex in laws?? ( sorta asked yesterday but no response)?
i still see my ex in laws as well. an when i left thier son the mom(his mother) was super pissed when she found out i was dating someone else. i heard all kind of stories to. that i'm a bad mom this and that i just ignore them i know in my heart i'm an awesome mom. that's y my daughter prefers to be with me and my new husband over her dad and his parents (her grandparents)

No comments:

Post a Comment