Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with ex's new girlfriend?

My son's father and I have been split up for 8 years...he has a new girlfriend of one year, who is 18. I am 27 and he is 30.


Ever since we split up, he and I have made an effort to be civil to one another for our sons sake, but our split was quite nasty and so I would never dream of wanting him back.


I met this girlfriend of his by chance when I saw the two of them in the city together. I said hello to him as he walked past, and she flipped out and started screaming at him, asking him if he was still in love with me and telling him to go with me if thats what he wanted. I was bemused as I've never witnessed anything like that before.


Now she's banned him from speaking to me, sends me rude messages on Facebook (I have put a stop to that little game by blocking her) and earlier today on the bus she sat there with her friend trying to get a reaction out of me by talking loudly about how 'I was desperate to have him back but I'm wasting my time.'


What on earth is she doing this for, based on one simple hello? Any advice on how to best deal with this, as its affecting my son who doesn't want to have to listen to her putting his mum down, and thus he's refusing to visit his father while she's there...they are accusing me of poisioning his mind! I'd like to cut him off completely but it's not my decision to make.How to deal with ex's new girlfriend?
No your rite its not your decision and i may add u r bien very mature about it all . I cant stand these women who use the children to get back at the fathers but your son doesnt need this an has chose 4 the time bien not to b part of it an i dont blame im !!! She and her little outbursts r best ignored rise above it this is how silly little 18yr olds who av taken someone elses husband behaves ??? But both u an i know if he can do it to u he can also do it to her but the penny as,nt dropped yet ???? She allready as insecurety problems so sit back an watch the fireworks ??? lolHow to deal with ex's new girlfriend?
Well i understand how u feel woman, I think you need to pray hard to God and as for the lady don't mind her she is just being jealous, God knows that your heart is pure, so nothing is going to happen. you can take your son to his father when ever he want's to visit him

No comments:

Post a Comment