Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex boyfriend being problematic?

He dumped me august last year. I've moved on got a new boyfriend whom i live with and love completely. On friday i found some things that belonged to my ex, a shirt socks and other little things, so texted him and asked what he wanted done with them, he never took his stuff from my place so i keep finding things. he said he wanted them back, so i said he could collect it when my boyfriend and i were home. He said he didn't want my other half here when he comes, because he thinks my other half does like him, i said that can't be done and that it doesn't matter if my partner does or doesn't''t like him because he isn't a friend of either of us. When i my partner and i got together my ex sent abusive messages calling me nasty things and told me how much he hates me and comparing me to his new girlfriend.


Now he said he doesn't want the things left at my place. He wants a necklace he gave me, because i apparently don't deserve it.





I was only trying to be civil and return the things to him. Now he is carrying on like this and i don't know why.How to deal with ex boyfriend being problematic?
wahahaha.. you should have burned his stuff rather than talking to him..


tell his candy @ss that you are throwing all his garbage in trash and if he wants it..


go to the dump to find them.. as for the necklace.. tell its also in the dump.


dont actually throw it if u dont want to =P.. but the rest of his sutff.. like socks n shirt.. dump it..


after you send him that txt.. either you can wait for his reply or just block his number...


so he cant txt u back =).. that should resolve the issue..

No comments:

Post a Comment