Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys: Whats the best way to deal with ex?

My boyfriend of 2 years recently broke up with me. I was really upset...did anything and everything for him and he made me feel worthless. I'm good looking, I have a great job, and I'm almost done with my degree. He on the other hand has no job, fails out of his classes, and is so negative. After the break up he kept in contact through texts and wants to hang out saying he still loves me and wants me in his life he just needs to be on his own for now. He says he's not ruling out the future. (I believe him I mean we are only 21 and I am his first gf and our relationship was a lot of fighting) I want to know the best way to make him realize how much of an idiot he is for breaking up with me. (I don't want to mess around with other guys so don't say that).Guys: Whats the best way to deal with ex?
the sad truth to this is hes doing what most 21 yr old guys do in this situation. He does love you but hes at that weird point in a relationship where things start to get pretty serious and guys geek out. Any girl thats been in this situation will tell you he broke up with you to see what else is out there so HE can mess around. he keeps you around with the excuse that he needs 'space'; so you dont mess around cuz you think there is a chance of being with him. youll end up hurt in the end if you play along. the only way to make him feel like an idiot is not to play along with this, A good guy will realize hes been a dick and make things better, and if ur guy doesnt, you dont want him anyway.





good luckGuys: Whats the best way to deal with ex?
He is Negative, fails classes, what future are you going to have?





I'll tell you, he will put you down everyday and you will end up taking care of him.





Your only 21 he will not be the first or last looser you date.





Why would you want that for yourself, when you seem smart enough to do better.
Start out hanging out with other guys while he's around and just make himm think that you're the best he's ever gonna get. basically you just want to make sure he knows that you're over him, even if you're not. if you were as close as you say it will hit him how much he misses you and how stupid he was to lose you.
He is a pervert loosing a nice girl like you. Ask him to do something which he can't (getting my point) this will be the condition for your relation start from again. Ask him to get a job or start some activity study or anything else. Ask him to prove that he really like you.. Don't make him to make a Taj Mahal
That wouldn't have been the right future anyways. It wouldn't turn out well, you could tell him and explain it? I just don't think he is worth the trouble, sorry =(
sound like he is your first boyfriend as well. young lady its seem to me that you have a few issues that you have to come face to face yourself.





can you really explain what you see in him after the way he treated you for the last two years? why be in a relationship that you fight a lot? is this your ideal of companion in a relationship? If an individual doesn't want to work, trying not to better their self, have a negative out look on life, tell him how can this individual is worth being with? soon or later his attitude will rub off on you and then its down hill from there.





I would said its best for the two of you broke up and you should move on with your life. stop texting him, don't let his issues hinder you because he is being a jerk. if you stay or wait for him then you become the problem and not him.





please answer this for me, why help him to bring you down when you spend your time going to school and make something better for yourself.





my opinion is for you to move on and find someone who will treat you whole lot better and less fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment