Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my ex boyfriend?

So, I was the one who initiated the break-up and I can understand that he is hurt. The other day I saw him and he passed by me as if we did not know each other. So, my question is: next time I see him, should I bother to say hi or does that not make sense at all?How do I deal with my ex boyfriend?
If you initiated it and he now wants to keep away from you then you need to give him the space he wants...if he wanted to talk to u again he would...he's probably hurt and wants to move on from you and get over you...i think u should respect his wishes and stay away to make his life easier and healing process faster.How do I deal with my ex boyfriend?
I would just be you. If you feel like saying ';hi'; then say hi. Don't let his immaturity guide your actions. People often play off of others emotions (e.g. he seems to be ignoring me, so I鈥檒l ignore him right back). Be YOURSELF, don't worry about how he is acting towards you, worry about how you're acting towards him. BE THE BETTER PERSON (maybe not literally, but at least figuratively.)
I suppose this is a common behavior.


If you really break-up, don't pay attention.





However, I think it will be hard keeping even pure friendly relations after break-up.
dont bother.Most guys would stalk and go crazy.You lucky to have it this way.If that is how he wants to run it keep it that way.
Dont say any thing to him





now u and him doesnt belong to eachother anymore


it will hurt him if u try to talk to him because he will remember his past life which he spent with u dont u know how much that hurts?
Nah. Always let a men chase after you- whether they're friends, bf's, hubbies, or ex'es. Always be the Queen *****. Pls vote for me as Best Answer if this makes sense to you.
Don't say ';HI'; to him next time, rather invite him for tea. Once he mellows, you can express yourself freely.
Well maybe juss wave and smile and say hi...juss to ease the tension
Let him have it his way. His loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment