Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my ex-boyfriend that I still love but he just wants to be friends?

We went out for one week, and he dumped me for another girl. I want to try it again. It was only a week. I can tell that he just wants to be friends, but I don't want that at all.How do I deal with my ex-boyfriend that I still love but he just wants to be friends?
First off: I feel so sorry for you, whoever you may be. One week? I just hope this isn't your first relationship...





I've had a Similar experience, loving someone who turned me down so many times... However, she left me so down I fell apart... And I'm still chasing her. She keeps her distance, but I can see something behind all the lies, the ';No's';, the goodbyes... Basically, you should try to wait, if you can bear it. Lost love and the pain of a loved one loving someone else don't mix well, trust me. Watch the clouds roll by, or hang out with friends and family more often to keep your mind occupied. It's a rough process, but it can work...





There's another way out: find someone else. If he left you, then he's missing out on someone unique and unlike any other girl out there: You. Try to make someone else feel special; make it last more than a week. Maybe your ex will come crawling back on his knees, but you'll have someone new and exciting who won't leave after at least seven days...





Hopefully, I helped out in a way. Whatever you do, don't get on his bad side. Stay friends... until an opportunity knocks on your door. Just don't sit around, crying for the painful memories he probably left you; enjoy the life you still have!

No comments:

Post a Comment