Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with ex- ';friend';?

A few years ago, an employee became a good friend. She knew everything abt my life...always there for pretty much everything...family, other friends, even with me and my fiance. We used to hang out together, go to concerts, etc. She lied abt everything. She didnt even tell me when she was seeing some guy. Every opportunity she got, she told me ';ur my best friend';.Then I found out she was not only stealing from me(thousands of $$$ worth) but also trying to get one of her friends to persue my fiance!!of course that didnt go too far but she did leak out personal details to many people abt my life after i had trusted her with my eyes closed. I fired her and she had nothign to say...i spared her the police drama but that was the end of that. Then i found out that she had been arrested for shopplifting from a reputable store. anyway, almost 4 years have passed. I heard that she got married and moved. Neither one of us invited the other our weddings (duh) and i moved out of state and started a new life (i suppose). We have not been in touch after that day and from time to time I have wondered why she did this to me. i wanted to get an answer to get closure. I felt like I lost a part of me. Recently, i found her on Facebook and almost msg'd her asking why she did what she did but my husband said to leave it alone. I guess I'm wondering if she has any remorse for what she did but then again, i dont know how far this would/ should go....What should i do?How to deal with ex- ';friend';?
Why are you still giving this person that much power over you? What difference does it make what the reason is? Would it help if you learned she was a chronic liar, or that she was just a regular old cheat with no morals whatsoever? She was getting close to you so that she could use you, so that you would close your eyes and allow her to steal, and apparently it worked very successfuly. If you had not spared her the ';police drama';, you might have had the opportunity to learn the reason, but that ship has sailed.





And anyway, what possible good would it do to have any contact with her? Why oh why would you ever belief her if she said she had remorse? She's already proven to you that she is capable of lying about everything! You honestly sound very gullible and needy - frankly, I don't mean to sound insulting, but you show so little sense about the whole situation, and still reflect such truly obsessive neediness in your dealings with this person, that if you were to get in touch with her, I could see her doing the same thing to you all over again. You might as well paint the word ';target'; on your forehead. Please see a counselor if you need to talk it through - drop the obsession, stop checking up on her, and don't contact her.
  • antivirus download
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment