Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with an ex like this?

he is still friends with one of my besties and she tells me things he says. he's a BIG TIME LIAR he even lied to me what he real name was..but he said he was he best thing that's ever happened to me.How do you deal with an ex like this?
ignore himHow do you deal with an ex like this?
The way you deal with him is to not deal with him at all. Your friend is entitled to be friends with whoever she wants. However, you should let her know that you don't care to hear about anything he has to say.
How do you deal with a lying ex?





You don't. He's an Ex for a reason I assume. Keep it that way.
What a loser, is your bestie friends with him because she wants to spite you ?? Honest i think your bestie prob likes him ...He's using her too get to you .
That seems like a tough situation, what you should do is AIM the following screen name: TheAdviceGiver85


They helped me and they will help you
Put him in the trunk of your car with no food or water for about 2 weeks.
Get over him. That's the best thing that happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment