Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with an ex that I loved but now I HATE (because she is with someone else) but agreed to talk to?

I hate her for various reasons...she hurt me a lot.


My love is...i don't know...I know I think about her alot.


She asked me to talk and I agreed...what to tell her? How to deal with her?


I want her to change...should I say that to her?How to deal with an ex that I loved but now I HATE (because she is with someone else) but agreed to talk to?
if you hate her, then why are you talking to her? that just doesn't make since.How to deal with an ex that I loved but now I HATE (because she is with someone else) but agreed to talk to?
I suggest you be completely honest when you tell her anything personal. Since you agreed to talk to her, does that mean you still feel something? Does she know whether or not she hurt you? If she hurt you really badly, I don't think you should talk to her...

No comments:

Post a Comment