Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with an ex-boyfriend living next door?

This guy that lives right across the street and I hung out for about a year and we were so close that we would rarely go a day without seeing each other. It turned into us dating each other and of course eventually things turned sour and now it's so awkward. I knew that this would happen if we broke up so in a way I asked for it, but is there any way to ease the awkwardness?





Btw, there's absolutely no way we will ever be friends.How do you deal with an ex-boyfriend living next door?
Hi,


You can be friendly without being friends. Just treat him like you would any other neighbor/stranger. Be cordial and let go of the stress; it's not worth it. Best Wishes!How do you deal with an ex-boyfriend living next door?
that sucksssssssssss. are you still into him? if so that doubly sucks, because it's almost impossible to get over someone when they're right in front of you. i would suggest seriously moving. if you're not even interested anymore, just get used to the awkwardness, say hi, but nothing more. it should get better after running into him a few times and approaching it the same way.
umm... thatss a hard one If it was me.. Dont act like its bothering u ..continue 2 live ur life...hang out with some friends.... and if that one day he talks 2 u..... act natural dont make him assume anything after this is ur life Just.... Continue being u!-Brittany I hope this helped
wowowowowowow I had the saaaaaaaaaaaame exprience!


Except mine lived right right next door.





hm well I could tell you what to do on here but It would be super long u should like idk IM me or something if you want help with it my sn is: azitamichellee
dajavu(sp?)


my ex lives 5 houses down
DONT TALK TO HIM
move.

No comments:

Post a Comment