Friday, August 20, 2010

DESPERATE!! How can I deal with ex doing all the things to his new gf that he never did for me?

I was a struggling student, he was already making a good living and not only didn't help me at all but I had to always be there for him, help him with everything and was always behind on my studies because of HIM and HIS work and needs to the point I ended up dropping out of grad school. Now he is dating a girl he is putting through med school that I just found out and I seriously just want to kill myself and regret putting him first and am angry he never appreciated me enough to put me first like he is to this girl. PLEASE how can I get over these angry and maybe a little jealous too feelings???????????????????????DESPERATE!! How can I deal with ex doing all the things to his new gf that he never did for me?
Ofcourse your jeolous doll...you have every right to be.


What a prick right!!





Well....half right.


He麓s not yours anymore and what he does in his new relationship unfortunantley isn麓t any of your busy..sorry..bu true.


look the only one getting hurt over this is you.


Cuz I guarantee he麓s having the time of his life with his accomplished career and new girl.


I had a girl who brought me up from a raging alcoholic with a serious cocaine addiction to a homewoning proffessional with 2 years of college under my belt. You know what...she麓s a saint and i have her up there with the virgin mary and my mother...but se la vi we broke up eventually...I felt like a total jerk after all that because she helped become a HUMAN BEING rather than a piece of garbage but had I stayed with her for gratefulness it would been a lie.


Now which do you prefer... a lie...or the truth even though it hurts. thankfully shes a understanding girl with a kind heart. But not a day goes by where I don麓t thank her and at the very least send her a box of chocolates for her B-day (against her husbands wishes).


Seems like your X needs a lesson in gratitude no doubt...you could tell him sure and ruin his relationship..your free to do all that..in fact in many ways you have the right.


But how would that help you?..think hard...


Don麓t be jeolous..you fell for a prick it happens to the best girls...in fact most good girls are with pricks in my experience.


But you know what after that they usually find the right one...don麓t ask me how its a pehenomena...but its true almost 100% of the time(look at my EX)


Just avoid the pricks....and please please...I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.


Don麓t take it out on the next guy..this is the sure fire way to end up alone. Remember the prick is the EX...the new guy is totally new and deserves the same chance as the prick.


Don麓t worry about the prick....guess what baby karma is real and everybody gets theres.


Cheer up...stay focused...don麓t be selfish but try and put yourself first when possible.


Thats all I can say...be strong...remember what doesn麓t kill us..........(thats right) now say it over and over.DESPERATE!! How can I deal with ex doing all the things to his new gf that he never did for me?
Keep yourself busy. If you are doing things with friends, dating, pursuing hobbies, working, etc....you don't have much time to dwell on what an ex did for you. You learned a valuable lesson that will serve you well in the future. Next time, you won't tolerate a guy that demands too much of you while giving little of himself.
this won't last soon enough he will be treating her the way he treated you....he is obv only doing it to get you annoyed and jealous....make sure you have no contact so you can't hear any stories of what he is doing next to try and get you jealous,,,its totally pathetic! as soon as he realises that you don't even hear about his pathetic games he will stop helping this other girl out and and it will be her on here asking this same question! move on he sounds like a total loser.
Wow, that's alot to go through ! Seriously though you need to wake up get over this jerk. I would definitely tell him how i feel though. Get your issues out the way. It doesn't matter if you talk to him in person or write him a letter, you just need to get your anger out in the open.Hes really done some damage and you need to let him know this but , open your eyes and realize what a *** he is . Your better then that.
You know what, that's how a lot of guys are. Sorry to say, but maybe he really loves this girl. Maybe he learned from you and rectified his mistakes towards her. The easiest way to move on is to completely lose contact with him. Erase him from your Myspace or Facebook, and erase his number. It will get better. The less you know about his life, the less you will feel jealous.
Don't worry about it. It's not your problem anyways. That guy was a jerk and you need to get a good paying job so I would try to take out a loan and work at the same time. Every human being needs to go to school and get an education in my view. You'll make it through and when you do find the right guy I'm positive that he will help you out.
Wow I'm so sorry to hear that and that really sucks. Well, try to take all that energy and get back into Grad school and finish your master or whatever it is. Good luck. =] Don't lose sleep or cry over a man.
You sound like a very sweet women who got tied up with a self centered jerk. Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and move on. Write it off as a learning experience. There are guys going nuts to find a goal oriented unselfish women like yourself. Get out there and show yourself off!





Good luck!
who cares what he does for her he shouldnt be your concern anymore. work on going back to school and putting yourself first now dont worry about them. being angry and thinking back will never get you forward the best revenge is doing it all on your own.
Well, you should always put yourself first.. and ive been in this same situation. Guys only really only try to make there ex gfs jealous. So, get out and do things to get your mind off from him. You were to go fro him anyway (:


Hope i helped..
grad school? so ur no dummy... realize that someone like you shouldnt have a douchebag like that in their lives... go back to school... youll find another guy. Also, put yourself first always!!!!! dont ruin your life to fix someone elses.... unless your talking about your own children..then you come second.
You just need to get over him girl, if he didn't do good things for you while you were together, he just wasn't worth your time. Just get him out of your head and find a new man
Dont u think hes doing all that to the other girl just to make


you jealous? Sometimes that does happen.


YOU SHUD JUST like move on and pretend


to not care for him anymore.
the more U think about the things he does for the new gf,the more he thniks that he`s important for u.mind ur job,het him do whatever he wants to.let`s think that he hasn`t have this CHANCE to put you first!
oh just go back to school or fight them or try to get him back by spicing urself up and he';ll back down off of her probably
Get over him. He evidentally wasn't worth your time and will probably do the samething thing to her when the new wears off. You'll see, Just give it time.
It's life honey. I think we as women always wonder what we could have done different. Some people come in your life for a season and he must have been one of those.
Honey it had nothing to do with you. Just let go and be happy youre free to be with someone who can love and appreciate you when you find him :)





Good Luck.
um...I'm available.
Just know he won't keep it up forever, think, you get to go find a great new guy
he's doing that just to make you jealous.
Find a new boyfriend.
learn from your mistake and move on!











and DONT find a new guy asap. thats dumb
punch him in the face. youll feel alot better
Hey there,





Everyone has regrets..it's the worst I know. I regretted getting taken advantage of by my ex, and then she broke up with me. Damnnn, I felt screwed over. Listen, there's people that linger on negative things that happen in their past, and people that forget about it and learn lessons for the future. Only the people that learn the lessons ever grow and lead a happy, successful life. You need to be one of those people. I know it's harder than it sounds, but you have to forget about this dude. Who gives a crap what he's doing with this other girl. Focus on your own life, that will make you so much happier in the long run. Guaranteed.





I suggest reading ';The Greatness Guide'; by Robin Sharma, it's a brilliant book (with about 80x2 page chapters) that will completely change your perspective and allow you to focus on yourself.





Oh, and it's a good idea to cut everything about this dude out of your life. I promise I only became happy when i deleted her from facebook and msn, and focus on my own life and what I'm doing to prosper and become a happy person. You can escape all these negative thoughts, the angry and jealous feelings..just focus on your own life.
ummm... jealouse much!!!!??? no its ok i dont blame u if your jealouse even if its bad its not really ur fault (well kinda cuz u gave into him) but why dont you kick him in the balls it would make you feel a lot better thats if ur REALLLY desperate but i suggest u dont how does he act around her!? how does she act around him!!?? its best to kno these details becuz if they look real then he might really like her!!! but if they look fake like for example shes being tooo flirty and so is he and they take it overboard than he migh be trying to make you jealous as in the mean time maybe the girl is too cuz she wants him hers!!! but it all depends how they act around eachother!!! if it looks pretty much real (AND BE HONEST WITH URSELF) then ignore it:) but if it really looks like ther doin it on purpose then u really need to punch them both!!!
Just ignore them. You him are done you can't change the past. Find your self someone new
How do you know all of this? if he is telling you this then its all a lie... people don't go around telling there ex's this.. he is an idiot....he is a needy insecure man... and i hope you learned your lesson.. don;t EVER put a man before your self.... they will do nothing but take advantage...... I assure you its all Bull$hit!... he is insecure and wants to make him self feel better about him self by making you feel bad.... and your letting him! STOP!








Change your Number and Emails..... That's the best way to say F*ck You!





He will be the one crying!





Karma Always Comes Around sooner or later.... and it's always so sweet!
I have the opposite although same situation. My boyfriend treated his last girlfriend like a queen, buying her very expensive presents...bracelets, jewelry, sending a dozen roses, clothing and spendy cruises and also a wedding band. She broke up with him. We as a couple eat out a lot. He has helped me in other ways around my house, but nothing like the lavish attention he gave her. He said she was a beautiful beautiful girl. He comes up short of calling me pretty, but does call me cute. He calls me her name constantly. It's been 8 mns of dating. He denies she was his fiance although I know different. It hurts, I know. I came to the conclusion that if you are beautiful that is how men will treat you, but if you are only cute you get second rate attention. Yes, and I am jealous. I think he would go back to her in a heartbeat. You have every right to be angry. You were used so go with the anger and get it out. Let it be a lesson learned and move on. There are plenty of decent men and I mean MEN out there, so don't let this stop you in any way. In fact, I have learned a lot from your question. I am not alone. Good luck to you.
I agree that he's likely doing it specifically to make you jealous. Don't say a word about it to him, or let him catch wind of your feelings because he doesn't even deserve the satisfaction.





He's obviously a womanizing piece of garbage who only cares about his own wants, and that's why he took advantage of your grace and dedication and didn't reciprocate your effort back into the relationship the two of you shared.





It's clear you still carry feelings for him, and that really is a shame. It sounds like you have a lot to offer and I find it rather depressing that good women like you are so often left vastly unappreciated. Try to remind yourself that the failure of your relationship with this man had nothing to do with your own shortcomings, and that it basically boiled down to the failure of a single sociopath to return the respect and love someone else gave to him. That's not your fault, and the sooner you can truly believe that the better off you will be.





It's never too late to go back to college, by the way. Learning from your mistakes is what gives mistakes value. To let this one defeat you only makes two mistakes out of one.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment