Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex-boyfriend now, he cheated on me and he calls me like nothing happened?

My ex and I dated for 1 1/2 year. We were living togther and when I had proof that he was cheating I moved out not letting him know that I knew he was cheating. A week later, I saw with with his ';girlfriend';. He never saw me I left the as soon as I could. He is 39 and cheated with a girl that is 20. They are together. He calls me every now and then with silly excuses. I seen him but we never talk about ';us';. It has been 7 months and I find my self to be recentful and grumpy everytime he calls. I don't want to show my emotions to him so I act like nothing happened, like we're friends and we both moved on. That is not the truth. I think about him very often; eventhough I'm seeing other people, I haven't let go. What should I do, I don't want to show him the pain I have. We had many close friends in common which makes things more difficult. I don't want to give up my friend but is hurts me when I know things about him? Should I stop talking to him and all of our friends in common?How to deal with ex-boyfriend now, he cheated on me and he calls me like nothing happened?
u should really talk things out with him. u know things that he's done behind your back and u'll always feel sad inside since u've never just let it out! if things aren't finished between the two of u, meet him in person and lay out all the things that u KNEW he was doing. u can't live like this. if u just tell him, ur not only being honest to him, but to yourself as well. ur right though. u can't truly let go until u face the problem, acknowledge it, and talk things over.





don't try to simply avoid contact with him. he may have cheated on u (that was not fair to u), but treat him in a civil manner. this is not an opportunity for you to yell at him or vent any anger. speak to him calmly and be rational. once u get this off your chest, it will soon be lifted from your heart and your mind as well. only then can u truly move on. (sorry for sounding so formal)





~good luck to u! and remember it's never too late, don't live life with regrets! ;)How to deal with ex-boyfriend now, he cheated on me and he calls me like nothing happened?
maybe if you show him how sad you are and turn on the water works and tell him u trusted him and crap then he'll know that what he did was wrong and get back with ya
this is a hard situation .. i understand you not wanting to show him your feelings .. he doesn't deserve to know them.





i don't think you have to stop talking to your friends that you have in common because at a time like this, you need good friends to help support you. this is probably too much, but if you have enough trust in your friends, maybe you could ask them not to mention him. i'm sure they'll understand and it's only temporary until you get over him.





now on the other hand, i believe you should stop talking to him. i think that he's being a jerk by trying to make excuses and he's probably ready to cheat on his current girlfriend, if he hasn't already, so he's weighing out all his options. he has no respect.





now in the long run, if he still wanted to be friends .. would you really want to be friends with someone who hurts people in the way he hurt you and who isn't even man enough to own up to it? i think he's extremely selfish and childish; a bad combination for a boyfriend or a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment