Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I deal with my ex trying to make me jealous when I want to get back together?

Well, it seems to me that your ex-boyfriend is making you jealous purposely to make you realize that you still have feelings for him. The good thing is, its working and its now time to make your own move. You can start reversing the situation and making him want you back by:





1. Get a makeover and let him see that you've improved. Dress up and show that you're confident with the new you.





2. If he's making you jealous then you can also do it to him. Let him see you on places that you both hang out mingling with friends and other boys. When you bumped into him be casual and never appear to be awkward. Make him see that you can play the game as well.





3.On top of it all, show confidence in what you're doing. This will definitely make him wonder what made you moved on and what made you different from the girl he used to date.





If these tips aren't enough, you can watch this video http://www.myloverback.com. It helped me get back with my ex-boyfriend fast.How can I deal with my ex trying to make me jealous when I want to get back together?
i'm in exactly the same situation:/ i ended it with my ex and now he has moved on and trying to make me jealous. What i have done is just ignore him, delete his messages, fb, msn etc. as much as we may still be friends, it makes it easier to get over. Also i found that writing a list of all the bad things about him and put it under your pillow or somewhere where you'll remember and look at it every day, soon you'll realise there are plenty more fish in the sea!


I hope this helps(: good luck xHow can I deal with my ex trying to make me jealous when I want to get back together?
Why you would want to get back together with someone who is purposely trying to make you jealous is beyond me.





Are you a glutton for punishment, or what?
drop her. yall broke up for a reason right? no reason in getting back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment