Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with ANNOYING EX?

all of sudden my ex is going haywire on me saying I treated her badly and crap, going nuts on me.





She doesnt stop calling me or texting me and stuff.





I told her to stop and this is a very critical point in my life, im training for the AF, and I dont have time for distractions, and she doesn't leave me alone.





How do you deal with ANNOYING EX?
Well, do you have a hammer?How do you deal with ANNOYING EX?
Change your number, get a restraining order.


The airforce will keep you too busy to get bothered by her, though...






tell her 'shut the f* up, cuz i dont give a f*ing shi t abt u, ******.' then tell her 'once i become an AF, i'll shoot ur head off if u dont shut up.'
hire someone to kill her.


lol


no, just explain it to her. not when she's emotional, though, she'll contradict you.
Get a restraining order on her she sounds crazy who knows what she might do next.
just cut her off don't talk to her at all! just try your best to ignore her
Restraing Order and change # don't let her mess up your plans


with AF
total cold treatment.
i hope you find an answer for this one because i dont know how to deal with mine
Run into her.


Then put it in reverse and hit her again.





That's what you need to do.
Block her calls.
Give her a thumbs down.
Introduce her to at least 50 of your mates....lol
  • phone
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment