Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with ex wives?

I need help on how to deal with an ex wife in the picture all the time. It's great that they get along good, but it worries me. Their kids have some problems and those two are pretty much together, he lied about a seminar in LA he had to fly to for his daughter, said it was through work and he went. Then i found out his exwife was there, then he swore up and down they didn't stay at the same hotel, then I found out that they did share a room cause they didn't have enough $ to spend cause he put her daughter in some expensive rehab. so thats why they shared a room. and then later on i found out myself they actually took an extra day cause his exwife said he works too hard and should take a break, so they stayed an extra in LA by the pool, hanging out, took her out for suppers after the seminar and lunch breaks. what should I think? he said he was too scared to tell me cause I don't handle things good so he lies. Of course I wouldn't handle him and his exwife with secrets like the LA trip. If they didn't have the $ to have separate rooms, why take another day? he pays for everything, the house she has, bills, child support, the divorce, why the hell didn't she have $ for her own room?! I just need help to deal or on what to do. They're both starting to piss me off. He thinks I'm a stupid, young, naive girl or something. I don't know what to think anymore. I need help on dealing with an ex wife always being there and for our future. He doesn't understand how hard it is for me, and gets mad and expects me to be ok with it whenever she's around. We've been together for a year, so I'm still not quite use to her. Threatened too cause apparently she likes to show off her thong, has fake boobs and likes to not cover up properly. I never met her before, thats what he told me about her. I understand about them having kids and need to be contacting and stuff, seems like its going too far. This is starting to become a nightmare. Please, any advice would help. Thanks.How to deal with ex wives?
I can't stand liars. I wouldn't stay with him. Lying is never good even if he claims he was just trying not to upset you. It seems like he can't be trusted, if he can't tell you the truth about spending time with his ex wife, then theres no possible way you can take his word when he says ';we just had dinner'; or ';we just had lunch'; or ';we didn't sleep in the same bed'; I know thats not what you want to hear but I hate dumb *** guys that can't be honest and faithful to ONE woman.How to deal with ex wives?
when u choose a man who has children and an ex this happens.he will always be there for his kids no matter what u say. his children are going to be there, so will the ex wife. if u love him u will have to trust him.
It's impossible to tell from this one question whether he's just an insensitive @sshole or you're so insecure that he feels like he has to hide things from you to avoid drama.
girl you better take good care of your man and do whatever he likes bcoz he can choose between the fish or the shrimp platter
most people would say optimism
Divorce him....he is obviously sleeping with her and having sex.
';seems like its going too far';, wrong. its already been to far, brighten up.
do what your heart adives. refer heart and pray before coming to a conclusion.
I hope you're smart enough to leave him
he is using you and having sex with her i would leave asap
When a man has secrets about one thing..he has secrets about alot of things...Better keep an eye on your Bank accounts...You have to be the one to decide where you want this relationship to go..He sounds like he likes having two women in his life..Be very careful...Some men do not take their wedding vows seriously..Sorry..I have lived a Nightmare before..Good Luck..
Watch your back, maybe even hire a private detective. I'd confront your husband and his ex. I go through baby mama drama. She is also friends with my husbands family. What your husband did was wrong, either you are going to forgive and go on, deal with it, or let it eat you up. I am planning on leaving my husband because of his issues. I can't tell you what to do, but I will keep you in my prayers.
wow, sounds very simular with my boyfriend, he pays her cell phone bill, talks to her everyday, and i find it kind f`d up in a way, me and him dnt get along at all, im not too sure with ur situation, i wish i could help but i deff know what ur going through
If you stay then he is right you are a stupid young naive girl. My husband would not under any circumstances stay in a hotel with his ex and they do get along okay for the sons sake but I'm usually the one that deals with her. I'm lucky I guess cause my hubby always talks to me about everything and usually wants me to handle it. He has never lied about anything to do with the ex. The best thing for you to do is talk to your man and find out exactly what he thinks about you and ask him how he would feel if things were reversed. But I believe you already know the answer.....are you okay with living like this forever?
Are you guys married? or are you just a girlfriend? If you are a gf, then don't get into this relationship thinking that just because you are uncomfortable with the way he spends his money, spends his time, etc. etc, that he he is going to change once you both are married, it wont, all you will get are lies, if you are already married then I honestly don't see a happy ending for you, as they both have children, and thus it will always bring them together.Hope this helps somehow, good luck!
He has been lying to you (the ';reasons'; why don't matter; a lie is exactly that -- a LIE).


When you tell him how you feel about his behavior, he gets angry.


There are just too many ';bells and whistles'; going off here!


If he really, truly loved you, he would be honest. Honesty and openness are essential especially for your most intimate of relationships.


I would get out before it got any deeper.


For your sake, don't let him ';sweet talk'; you into staying.


Good luck!
He slept in the same room as some one he had a history with and he expects you to be ok with it. I would not trust him. Not at all. I don't remember you saying you were married. I would move on. If he lied about that what else has he lied about????
I can understand how confusing %26amp; hurtful this situation is. I would be a mess! I'm wondering though, since you said you were younger %26amp; you didn't say that you were married, are you the reason they are divorced?


Anyway, I think you can safely say that he is NOT being upfront with you. He is NOT respecting you as his partner/equal %26amp; he DID sleep with his ex whilst sharing the same room so to save enough money to be able to stay another night.


You would wise to make plans to move on %26amp; just in case I'm right about the reason for the divorce...stay AWAY from married men. You'll have much better luck in your future.
  • phone
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment