Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with ex husbands new girlfriend ?

My ex after a few women here and there . Has finally moved someone in with him . She and I have not spoken , or even looked each other in the eye . Really no reason for us to do so .


I have recently heard through family members and my own children . That she has made rude comments towards me . And cusses in mixed company . She hasn't been in my ex's home for long . And has already made a few people upset at her .


As I am still good friends with my ex in laws .


I don't care what she thinks of me at all . I don't get into drama like that .


But since she is a character I just need some heads up advice . On how to handle someone who seems like she may like to start drama . I know the basic rule of thumb is to simply ignore her . As she may not be around in a few months . As they are having some issues . Anyone else had to deal with an ex's new girlfriend ? How to deal with ex husbands new girlfriend ?
She sounds pretty stupid if she's making comments when you obviously still get along with the family. Like it's not going to get back to you? Anyway I'm very up front with people especially if I see the potential for trouble to brew. I like to cut them off at the knees. If it were me, I would call her %26amp; let her know what's up. Not in a mean way necessarily but in an authoritative manner. This is how it's going to be. I won't talk about you, you don't talk about me, when my kids are there I expect a certain conduct, if something gets back to me we're going to have a problem, and I don't think you want problems, so you be cool, I'll be cool. Agreed? If you're not comfortable talking to her then say it to your ex. They can't say you didn't warn them.How to deal with ex husbands new girlfriend ?
Since you have kids w/ your ex there is no way around not dealing with her. Hate to say it, but the best you can do is ignore her and be the better woman. Just remember this...it could be that she is insecure which is why she acts the way she does. If she is truly a 'mean' person all the time then give your ex credit and he will eventually drop her. Otherwise, she is probably a really nice person and uses the wrong way to get attention and trying to make everyone else like her.
I had to deal with my husband's first wife who had left him for another man years before I met him, taking an unnatural interest in my life.





She has absolutely nothing to do with you. Be civil in any dealings with her regarding the children but otherwise ignore gossip and don't give her a second thought.
It shouldn't matter what you have heard or what you think of their relationship.....nothing has directly happen to you as a result of this so you don't need to prepare.....seems like you might have some jealousy issues by the way you talk of her .....Just my opinion...just avoid unnecessary talk %26amp; contact with her to stay clear of the ';drama';...
100 Bucks says she is younger and hotter than YOU!











Ignore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment