Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with ex-boyfriend which happens to be cousins?

I was on a 2 year relationship w/ my ex that happens to be my 1st cousin. i fell inlove w/diff.guy. i broke up w/my cousin and my bf knows everything.he forgive me..PROBLEM:i work w/my cousin and know he doesnt want to talk to me. he gets easily irritated when i ask him questions about work. what would i do.. HEEELLLPHow to deal with ex-boyfriend which happens to be cousins?
As much as people give those date their cousins crap the reality is that 17 states do not have any legislation about it and in 18 states their limitations or you can only date a second cousin. So in 35 states there are either no laws or regulated laws about seeing cousins.





But back to your situation; personally I wonder why you even mentioned he was your cousin. Him being your cousin seems to be the last of your problems. The problem is that you were going out. Maybe he got freaked out about the whole cousin thing. But regardless he is sending clear signals that he is not at all interested in you.





So back off from him, get on with your own life, ignore him as much as possible maybe try to find a decent guy who is not a relative and may cause family drama and move on. Then if this guy really does like you, maybe by not giving him attention he'll realize what he's lost and will come back to you. Just don't count on it and in my personal opinion I think it would be healthier to date someone outside the family - just my opinion. No ill judgment on my part.How to deal with ex-boyfriend which happens to be cousins?
Just go up to him and be like, ';Hey no hard feelings, were family we can get through this.'; Tell him that you don't want to have hard feelings, and tell him how you feel.
why did u go out with ur cousin?





%26lt;3





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
1st u went out with ur 1st cousin??? ew. incest. and second...if its ur cousin he need to just get over it and grow up...tell him that. you don't have to be nice.
Then stop talking to him. Ask someone else.
YOU WENT OUT WITH YOUR CUSION!!!!???!!!
get another job it will never work
Weird.....hmmmm....I dunno???...then be like say hi to your dad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment