Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with crazy ex?

He literally calls me, and tells me I'm a sl*g and that I'm fat etc.. That he's so better looking, and that his new gf is so much better looking.. Why is he doing this? How do I deal with it? He calls me like 4 times a day! and shouts at me if he sees me out.How to deal with crazy ex?
kill him thats all you gotta doHow to deal with crazy ex?
you can get a restraining order, so if he comes lets say 500 ft from you, he can legally be arrested. And he is not allowed to contact you.
HA hes a JERK and hes actually LONELY and he stilll likes u but its over and he cant get u back so hes gonne make u feel bad! UGH even i hate him and i havent even met him!!!
dont pickup your phone
well that is abuse, so you should really tell someone about it if its getting bad and if its continuous


and by that i mean someone that will do something
no brainer here... just dont answer yo fon. if you do then just dont speak, see how long he keeps it up then... basterd
The guy is NOT over you!! Don't answer his calls or just stay silent when he's shouting. Or if he's in the middle of abusing you, just tell him ';I understand and totally agree with you'; and say bye and hang up. He wouldn't know what to continue with since you have agreed with what he's said.
Wow...i was going through the same thing and it just so happens that he came out and was like the only reason he was acting like that was because he wanted to make me jealous and was upset he wasn't make me jealous...ha he is only trying to make you upset. Don't let it get to you and move on and go party and have fun. ^-^
poop in his eye

No comments:

Post a Comment