Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal when your ex moves on with a friend...?

Its been a while since he and i ended... things didnt ended badly between us it was his priorities and me always being after his girl pals that was the problem.. he let me go without a fight, not once did he ever call to ask what happened or to even say hi... everyone thought we would get back together and i did too but wishing and wanting doesnt make it so. i hear that now he and a mutual friend are together and its just hard to deal with it all. Shes a nice girl and to be fair on her things were never officially official with us. While it lasted it was really good it felt so right and it lasted a long time until i let other people get to me… i felt so betrayed by him and still do. Its hard for me to let go of us because we never had closure but seeing him happy with someone else turns my stomach, its like being stabbed right in the heart while feeling like you’re gona be sick. Im sure this must sound really immature and low but i don’t want to see him happy like that without me. I used to be the only one that could make him smile and it hurts to know that shes there replacing me. questions keep flooding my mind “does he care about her the way he did me?” “does he ever think of me…. miss me at all?” i knoe everyone goes through theses feelings after a break up but its been a year or so now… no other guy has ever made me feel like this EVER. How am i meant to smile and act like nothing is wrong when i see her and even worse them together… help.How to deal when your ex moves on with a friend...?
Don't hide your feelings. Ditch both of them if you are that upset.How to deal when your ex moves on with a friend...?
I know how you feel more than you ever kno....The love of mylife slash...Xwife as of 1989....I have not been able to ever been to let go of my love for her even thru several good ';relationships';....I cannot let go of the emmence love for her too. Regardless of how crappy it sounds....I believe if it's meant to be...and as long as it takes, ';don't loose HOPE,and again....dont stop living. You never kno...there might be something around the corner....just dont look 2 hard.


BUT,BUT dont give up either and always play hard to get...sounds like u have a big heart


yours truly,


davo@yahoo%26gt;com ;-)
Sorry hon. There is no easy answer. Been asked since the first day of history. Letting go and getting over? It's all inside you. Kinda like a burning log we resist putting down even though the pain is blinding. I think we're all guilty of that self abuse. Time will of course heal the wound more or less, but getting through the here and now is always the challenge.





To start off with? Don't listen to the typical bad advice of 'keep busy' or 'start dating'. The prior? Just dodging the problem. When we dodge problems we never deal with them. They just start piling up. One feather may not weigh much, but 10 thousand? They add up. They will eventually crush you. We have to face or problems head on. Embrace them, accept them, then work on letting them blow away in the breeze. We cannot however dodge reality. No matter how much or how often we cover our eyes it is still there to bite us in the ****.





Problem with rushing into new relationships and rushing to date again? Well, we're just dodging again, and what's worse? Now we risk hurting someone else because we were using them in a misguided attempt to get over someone else. Not helpful for you, hurtful for the person you use.





Acceptance will set you free in the end, but it is easier said than done, and you are the only one who can do it. If I could do it for you I would, but you already know it is beyond my power. Beware of anger and resentment. Both are forms of pain- self torture, and hanging on anger is to keep your current sorrow alive.





Just know that it's over. Everything is as it should be. If you had stayed together, 2 wrong people would only make for years of torture. In a way you could almost be grateful it ended when it did. You did not waste half your life tortured in a bad relationship. You are free to try to find someone more right for you.





When you accept this in the end, not just verbally- when you really know it in your heart?





That's about when the wound will begin to close. For now? I'm really sorry, totally appreciate what you are going through, and I look forward to (hopefully in the near future) the day you start smiling again and reclaim your right to living.
it happens, it is not the nicest feeling, but what if they are meant to be together ?


try to move on , everybody deserves love
Hello...I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you will be a strong woman. I know it's difficult to do but you must confidences.You can smile if u let him go sincere. You pray to God that he will happy with a girl that he had choose and you pray to God to replace him to a better guy for you. you have let him go...


May you become stronger...Take care
Since you said he never called or anything I'd say no it doesn't sound like he thinks of you one bit. Not to come of harsh but he did move on, if he was still intrested he would've atleast called you to give it another shot. I know that feeling but you just gotta try your best to move on. Try going out maybe even with friends just keep yourself busy, make it an effort to try to meet a new guy. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment