Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with an ex boyfriend?

I'm not fully over him and he wants to get back together. We've done this before. It is a long distance relationship and I do love him, but I hate that I only get to see him once or twice a year. I don't want to deal with it right now but he still wants to be with me. What do I do?How do I deal with an ex boyfriend?
Getting back with an Ex is never a good idea. Getting into a long distance relationship with an Ex is a recipe for disaster.





Honestly, it is not worth the stress of it all. Move on and find someone close to you that you can start afresh with. You will be much happier.How do I deal with an ex boyfriend?
long distance sucks, seriously, just tell him you don't wanna be exclusive but when you see him you wouldn't mind being with him. that way you can be free and stuff when you're not together but when you are it'll be the same.
  • phone
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment