Monday, August 16, 2010

How do deal a Ex-Girlfriend?

The Ex-Girlfriend was with my husband before we got together and got married. Now when ever she see's us she stares. She also tells rumors about us as a couple, to our friends. The Ex-Girlfriend is a single mother with no partner. Now my husband and I have a child and are happily married. It seems all she does is bring trouble.How do deal a Ex-Girlfriend?
Living well is the BEST revenge!!! When she stares plant a big ol wet sloppy kiss on one another and make sure she sees your wonderful bundle of joy! As far as rumors go ';lets give her something to talk about'; LOL Really all you can do is love one another and your baby and if the freinds she tells rumors to are really friends they will know they are not true. Hey I know start some rumors about her ya know like she contracted herpes recently and you know because one the guys she gave it to is a friend of a friend. She is just lonely and jealous and there is nothing you can do to stop that kind of hurting in her.How do deal a Ex-Girlfriend?
She is jealous. My cousin developed an obsession with my husband when they were teenagers and my husband dated my cousin for a few weeks (years after she started her obsession with him) because he felt sorry for her son (who has no known father) but after he met me (when he started dating my cousin) he realized he could have an actual relationship with me so he followed his heart and broke up with her and asked me out. She spread rumors for months afterwards and even more when she found out I was pregnant. I simply ignored her and our friends knew she was lying and only saying those things because she was jealous. She has since stopped talking **** and I am happily married with two little girls.
She's jealous. You have a husband that loves you and she doesn't. She's just wishing she could be you, thats why she's making up rumours and telling everyone.
Shes jealous, If wats shes saying is not true then who care granted now theres rumors but you kno wats the truth and wats not if it really bothers you confront her ask her wats goin on. and if shes rude you have no choice but to go no wit your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment