Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Please answer my question about how deal with my Ex?

It's kind of a long story, but please read.





I have been going through some things and my ex is the only one that knows about what all I'm dealing with. The only problem is that I am still upset over the cause of our break up, because I realize my ex could not be trusted and I felt betrayed beacuse of what happened.





In the past I tried talking to my ex but I only got a nonchalant attitude. As long as we talk about other things and as long as I don't bring up the situation, then it's okay. I feel weird still being in communication with my ex, because I'm really still pissed off about what happen and I did not even get an apology, because my ex is so stubborn and get mad when I bring it up about happened between us, all I get is an attitude and complete shutdown. My ex always try to have an excuse to justify everything, no matter what it is, and I'm still mad over what happened.





The only thing is that, my ex is the only person that I can talk to about things, because they know everything what I'm dealing with right now. Even though I need my ex advice about some things, I just feel so weird talking to my ex, because I'm still hurt by what happened, and I don't really trust my ex 100 percent, so I'm seriously confused right now.





I don't know if I should continue talking to my ex about other things I'm going through right now and pretend like I'm not hurt by what happened between us. I told my ex last night on the phone I want to talk about some things without the furious attitude I usually get in the future. The next time I discuss things with my ex about the cause of the break up and if I get a nonchalant attitude again then I definitely will permanently stop talking to my ex for good.





I am just confused right now I know my ex is the only one that understands everything I'm going through right now and that is like the only person I can really talk to about it, but I don't know if it's a good idea to keep talking to my ex about other things I'm going through because I'm still pissed off about what happened between us, and I can't just really pretend like I'm not upset over it, because I really don't' feel like I can trust my ex again anyway. I feel lost and confused right now, I don't know what to do. Can you all give me some advice on this situation. ThanksPlease answer my question about how deal with my Ex?
It sounds like the Ex is not worth bothering with. Sure, you can talk to him, but nothing gets resolved and you end up getting his attitude on top of it. Stop all the drama, drop the ex and find a therapist, help-line, priest or counsellor that you can talk to who will help you resolve your problem. Stop depending on the Ex because depending on him is not good for you.Please answer my question about how deal with my Ex?
I don't know. I don't get it. When I go through a break up ~ I go through a break up! Done means done and there is no more talking, on the phone by texting or otherwise. There is no more communication of any type. We have to learn how to cope with our own problems, or we will never be able to procede on. We have to be able to stand on our own two feet and be our own judge on things. Nobody else knows ourselves better than ourselves.
alright so the gist im getting is, you dont trust your ex gf, but you dont trust anyone else to tell what is going on with you. well as sad as it is to say, you talking to your ex gf is going to make it harder for you to get over her because she wont talk to you about the break up im good friends with my ex and he tells me everything and i tell him everything but we talked about why we broke up and everything and we're on good terms and i would want nothing more to do with him than a friendship and thats it. But maybe you need to get a guy friend out there and explain everything to him even though you dont want to but maybe thats something you need to do because you arent going to get anywhere with your ex gf because youre still pissed at her, but you want her to be there to listen to your prob. get away from her and find someone else you can trust with everything. why would you be tell her this **** if you dont trust her??
Many people who act dishonestly in a relationship at the expense of the other person are not mature enough to take responsibility. Once a betrayal of trust has occurred, it is essential that the first step in healing (for both parties) is that the offendor take responsibility, and then offer reparations (apologies, and/or take action in doing w/e makes the situation as right again as possible) to the victim. Without this step, there is no closure for the vicitm. If I were you, I'd be honest about the pain or anger you feel about the situation, and express that while you've gotten over some things, you're now even more hurt that he couldn't stand up like a man, admit his shortcomings, and apologize. Let him know that if he's willing to do this, you could be friends again, but right now he's not acting like a friend would. If a stranger bumped into you on the street and made you spill your coffee, even that person would apologize and maybe offer to pay for it, so why not someone you'd call a FRIEND? What he's doing is wrong so I suggest that you write him a SHORT, and DIRECT letter to tell him how you feel about it since he has a bad temper and cannot interrupt your thoughts in a letter. Don't even think about bringing up every little detail of what happened in the situation; just be direct... ';You did X, and it made me feel this way';. ';You did Y, but if you wanted to do that you should've been honest w/me about it';...';Because of X and Y, I no longer trust you in a realtionship, but I am even more hurt that we are still supposed to be friends, but you won't even admit this and apologize, and instead make up excuses';... ';There are no excuses I would accept, but I could recognize an apology from you... I hope you value our friendship as much as I have';. That's it! Good luck, because you may not get him to do this if he's too immature. If this is the case, then drop him now because with friends like that, who needs enemies?

No comments:

Post a Comment