Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with ex's rebound relationship?

I broke up with him 5 months ago, because of commitment issues from his side. We didn’t stay in contact. Recently he contacted me, saying he doesn’t want to loose me (as a person) and that I can count on him if I need help. We went out twice as friends. I had a sense that he wanted me back, but nothing direct from his side. Yesterday he told me that when I left him he was extremely sad and wanted to forget me, that’s why he started to date someone. He said it wasn’t/isn’t a relationship and no one knows about it that it is just sex, and that he still thinks of me. He added sldo that he was very ashamed of this and it was extremely hard for him to tell me, but since I am an “important” person in his life, he decided to tell. I really but really understand why did he tell me about this!!!


I don’t know how to deal with it. I still love him and I hoped when can get back together at some point. Thoughts about him having sex with other woman are killing me, even if it’s “just sex”. I catch myself thinking “what is he doing right now?”. I know that it is crazy, but I don’t know how to get over this and how to deal with this in general.


I also tried (somehow) to move on. I had a one-night stand .I don’t regret basically and it had no impact on my feelings for ex. That’s just his affair lasts for around 3 months.


He also sent me an sms yesterday evening saying that now he feels as bad as I felt 5 months ago, as what goes around comes around etc.


I am confused about his feelings/messages and about my feelings as well


Additional info: we dated for 1.5 years (very intense) and were really close. He is 33 and I 5 years youngerHow to deal with ex's rebound relationship?
I think if he wants to get back with you, why not. YOu love and he loves you and Love conquers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment