Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with Ex/kids dad situation?

I was with my ex for 9 years. Right now we have a 4 and 2 yr old. We seperated when the youngest was born - 2 years ago. He was going through legal matters and I moved out of state to be with family. He is now in jail for a few years. He is accused of grabbing a young teens but in a public store. Cameras were shown and dont show anything. They lessen charge to ';attempt';. He tookit to trial and still say he is innocent. So Im so torn. IF this is true...How did this happen to me?!!?! I will protect my kids always, defitnely....He was never alone with them...He was a great father and provider but not the ';babysitting'; type. He is a great guy - which just makes me never want to trust anyone or let anyone watch my kids, just cuz you never know....But Im still so heart broken...and my oldest remembers her dad, and misses him greatly....She just knows he is far away.How to deal with Ex/kids dad situation?
Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment