Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex- he acts like he still cares but denies it?

I would like help dealing with an ex boyfriend situation. 10 points for the best answer, since it's so long.





We were each others first loves, it took him two months to talk to me, he would just stare into my eyes. Once we finally did, we were obsessed.He even told his mom that he loved me more than he loved her. Anyways, he proposed the idea for us to take a break, and I went along with it, figuring it would be good, because we just needed space. The next day, he tried to kiss me, but I resisted. He got mad and started telling people that I had cheated on him and he kept trying to get me jealous. (we go to school together). I ignored it. I tried to contact him to give him his things back, but he never answered so I brought his things in a bag to school and set them in front of him and walked away. He left the bag there. My guy friends, who are really protective over me, knew how he was treating me and didn't like it, so word got around that they were going to fight him. He heard and approached them, and I just happened to walk by when they were about to start fighting. A crowd had already gathered, but before they could start fighting I jumped in and starting punching him before the cops pulled me off. He was stunned, shaking and speechless. It was the talk of the school for a bit, but eventually people forgot about it. He began doing drugs and skipping class, which he never did before. He also started making everyone refer to him by his last name, and now doesn't answer to his first name. Other people noticed the changes in him, and his art teacher suggested I should try and talk to him. I drove to his house and we layed in the grass together, talking. He told me that he didn't care about me anymore and that I didn't need to worry about him. He was holding back tears though. After a couple of hours, we hugged, I left, and I figured it was all over. Two days later, he got a new girlfriend, and I let him be. The summer came, and he went back to his hometown for two months. During that time I realized he was getting people to check up on me for him on myspace, once I realized what was happening I put a stop to it. I also got a new boyfriend, but broke up with him for other reasons.


During the first couple months of school he would pass by my classes, staring at me through the door.I always just turned away. I figured he was playing games.


Then I was introduced to a girl who liked him and wanted me to tell her what he was like. I told her the truth, and she was dumbfounded. She told me that everything he says about him and his new girlfriends relationship sounded exactly like what I told her about ours. She thought I should try and talk to him. And of course, I did. I called him one day after 5 months of not talking, and he hung up on me immediately. I texted him saying that I was offended and didnt understand why he would hang up when we were supposed to be cool with each other. He called back and apologized. He said he was just so shocked to hear my voice he didn't know what to say. He then told me that he was sorry for everything he did to me, and I said I was sorry too and that I never meant to hurt him. But he told me to not get in between him and his girlfriend, so i told him i wouldn't. I asked him about all the myspace stalking, and he denied it. The next day, he tried to move closer to me when we were around each other. Then my friend told me that he walked right up to me and just stared at me, but i was looking the other direction so he walked away looking hurt.I just let it go. Another couple of months went by, and I heard he was talking about some personal stuff about us, to a group of people. I was mad so I called him. I thought he was going to be hostile towards me but instead he spoke softly and said he was sorry if he woke me up and that he would let me sleep if I wanted. I continue to call him by his first name, and he said it was ok but I'm the only person who can call him that. But he still swears he doesn't care about me anymore. He is still going out with that girl, but she goes to a different school. He also still does drugs and skips at least 2 days out of the week. Then a few days ago I was at work and got a call that one of my guy friends who was involved in the fight between us, his little sister who is 14 had snuck out after a fight with her mom and he picked her up to take her to spend the night. I got my friend and his mom and we went to his house and got her, there was lots of drama. He swore that he was just trying to provide a safe place for her to stay.


Then last night we ended up hanging out at his house(first time in 3 months that we were alone together), I told him I didn't want to go home so he cancelled his plans and stayed with me. We just talked and listened to music. We then got drunk and didn't do anything sexual but we fell asleep holding each other.


What do you think is going on? Does he still have feelings?


How do I get him to admit it?How to deal with ex- he acts like he still cares but denies it?
';The next day, he tried to kiss me, but I resisted. He got mad and started telling people that I had cheated on him and he kept trying to get me jealous. (we go to school together)';





The Guys sounds kinda looney...

No comments:

Post a Comment