Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you deal with ex girlfriends at funerals?

my friend mom just died and his ex that he broke up with a few months ago was mad that i was there.family likes me and wants me to stand by his side through this process but i am afraid of what will happen.the ex came right after his mom died and they had not even taken his mom out of the house yet and she was outside arguing with him about me being there.i was a friend to him before we got serious and i think she knows that. she said he called her to to say his mom died and that he got a ride to his home town instead of saying i brought him there.he still offered her to stay but she left and later called and apologized to the family.the oldest sister was happy i was there and said good maybe she will finally move on, since she has a man anyway.im not sure how to handle this if she comes back and the sister thats in charge already had stated that she wants me to be by his side at the funeral.I think it will be okward to move through a crowd after the limo pulls up to be by his sideHow do you deal with ex girlfriends at funerals?
Your his girlfriend now and thats the truth of this matter she needs to except that he has moved on.


Also how selfish of her, his mother just passed away. So Im guessing she apoligised to save face, make herself feel good!


Well if he wants you to be with him, go with him and hold his hand tight, thats what girlfriends are for, to be there with them in something like this. I know if it was me, I would want my partner there with me.


Dont worry about the Ex, if she is a good person she would leave well alone. If she doesnt then let her look like the fool, that she is. He also needs to tell her to take a long walk off a short pier.How do you deal with ex girlfriends at funerals?
Screw the ex...shes his ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment