Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i deal with an ex who keeps coming back into my life?

I am currently dating this amazing guy for about 6 months now, but just before we startd dating, my ex of almost 2 years on and off were planning on getting back together. He was dating someone at the time though and decided to try to make it work with her. That was when i met my guy. But having my ex be my first love, feelings for him never quite went away. But once things started going downhill for him and his girlfriend he began calling me, begging me to get back together with him. now he says that he will wait for me until i am done with my current boyfriend so that we can be together. At first I will admit, i led him to believe that woul happen. But now, I am head over heals in love and I would never do anything to jeapordize this. How can I tell the ex to back off without hurting his feelings?How do i deal with an ex who keeps coming back into my life?
He sounds like a problem and future stress rolled into one. Of course, it's true that you never really get over your first ';love.'; But the only way to secure your current relationship is to understand that you play a major part in its possible destruction. You need to be POSITIVE that you won't fall into the trap again, and if you're not, then you're just going to have to tell your ex that you need to stop communication altogether. Explain to him how you feel, and that you're sorry, but things can't go back to the way they used to. Yes, he'll be hurt, but he WILL get over it sometime. It's better than EVERYONE getting hurt later on if things begin to develop.





It'll be hard, but it's the only way to protect the relationship you're in now. Taking caution for a while in the beginning will save you in the long run, trust me. Good luck!How do i deal with an ex who keeps coming back into my life?
Ex boyfriends are always no good. Don't give them the time of day. They ex's for a reason. They will only mess up everything good that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment