Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do deal when my ex is with a guy I work with?

My ex cheated on me with a guy I work with, denied it, then started in a full-blown relationship within a couple of days of our ';official'; split. How do I cope when every day I come to work I have no solace? I cant get away from it. He is obviously unapologetic and thumbs his nose at me personally. Any advice?How do deal when my ex is with a guy I work with?
Tolerate him.


Let it go because God has someone better.


Her rejection was Gods protection to you.


Because there is some one else 4 you.


Cheer up God loves you!


kityHow do deal when my ex is with a guy I work with?
Don't worry about it, I been there before and I did something dumb to the guy. I almost lost my job at the time because accidentally stepped on his foot really hard.
Just sit back and wait. She'll screw around on him eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment