Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal withStalking ex-boyfriend who calls the psychic friends ever two years???

(THE DEVIL IS A LIE!!!)


In '97 I dated this guy,things were okay but his persona began to change.Thats when i said it was over. I have moved on with my life, met someone else and started a family, in another state.Every two years this fool calls my mother's house changing his name and voice trying to find out any information about me because a psychic told him that we are to be married. I have a restraining order against this fool.But that seems not to phase him. I have threaten him so has my husband many of times. But this idoit can not take a hint. Someone HELP!!!How to deal withStalking ex-boyfriend who calls the psychic friends ever two years???
The right card represents a critical element of the future. Ace of Cups, when reversed: Happiness is blocked. Trouble communicating. Value of life questioned.How to deal withStalking ex-boyfriend who calls the psychic friends ever two years???
Hav eyour mom change her number so he cant contact her any more.Have you kept a record of all of his calls and any other contact he has tried to establish with you.If it is excessive you could have him charged as a stalker and he could be arrested and sent to prison.but until you die or he does he is always going to think you are the only woman for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment